Vaca-Play-Stay in the St. George Utah area!
The New Year has arrived and while people are immersed in resolutions, some thoughts turn to places to see and stay or long awaited trips to favorite destinations. Consider putting southern Utah on the list to visit this year!
The St. George area has much to offer vacationers from all areas, hiking, biking, running, water sports, fishing, golfing, swimming or just plain relaxing at one of many spas in the area:
Southern Utah Golf Courses:
- SunRiver Golf Course St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Bloomington Country Club Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Green Spring Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Coral Canyon Golf Course - Washington City - 18 holes - Public
- Dixie Red Hills Golf Course - St. George - 9 holes - Public
- Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club - St. George - 18 holes - Private
- Sand Hollow Golf Course - Hurricane - 27 holes - Public
- Sky Mountain Golf Course - Hurricane - 18 holes - Public
- Southgate Golf Course - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- St. George Golf Club - St. George - 18 holes - Public
- Sunbrook Golf Course - St. George - 27 holes - Public
- The Ledges - St. George - 18 holes - Public
For additional information on St. George area golf courses, go to:http://www.buynsellutah.com/WGolf/golf.htm
Take a LQQK at the Utah State Parks, all within a 30-minute drive!
And National Parks in the surrounding area:
Plus: Internationally renowned Tuacahn Ampitheatre, offering world-class entertainment for people of all ages. Not to mention shopping at The Red Cliffs Mall and Zion Factory Stores and much, much more!
Many come to visit and some decide to stay. I'm excited to see what 2017 has to offer in this great place we call home sweet home, southern Utah!
Better yet, experience it for yourself!
Questions about any Washington County, Utah homes for sale, or thinking of purchasing a home? Please contact me at 435.632.9374 or email@example.com. Always glad to help with your real estate needs because Wanda Can!