What is up and the latest news in the US real estate market? Check here for the always updated topics and full stories that real estate experts are talking about. FHA mortgage costs are set to decline January, 27, 2017 and more news
What is up with thefuture of housing in the US and other real estate industry news ?
Top Headlines in Real Estate this Week
1. Thu, 12 Jan, 2017 12:32 EST Government-backed mortgages are about to get cheaper The Federal Housing Administration will reduce the annual mortgage insurance premiums borrowers pay when taking out a low down payment home loan that is insured by the government.
2. Mon, 09 Jan 2017 16:38:35 EST Mortgage rates kick off new year with a drop Average fixed mortgage rates dropped for the first time in 10 weeks, according to Freddie Mac.
3. Thu, 05 Jan 2017 13:48:08 EST Why you shouldn't panic about rising mortgage rates The average rate for a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage inched up to 4.16%, but rates are still low by historical standards.
4. Thu, 15 Dec 2016 12:27:18 EST What a Fed rate hike means for you Read full story for latest details.
5. Tue, 13 Dec 2016 09:45:42 EST Airbnb promises to quit clogging up city housing Airbnb is acting on a pledge to stop making a shortage of long-term rentals worse in cities such as London and Amsterdam.
6.Fri, 02 Dec 2016 08:11:50 EST Mortgage rates jump post-election The average interest rate on a 30-year mortgage increased to 3.94% last week.
Realtor.com has reported that the Phoenix, Arizona metro market including Scottsdale is set to lead all major metro markets in the United States in year over year price increases for homes during 2017. For more about my area of real estate in Arizona: Arizona Homes For Sale or Scottsdale Homes For Sale.