It is great reading old posts and finding the information remains the same.
As I get ready to Jared James' Annual Advance at the Conneticut Convention Center next week I thought I would share a great Facebook advertising lead generation tip that I got from him awhile back that I was surprised I had not thought of.
This is particularly relevant if you run ads on Facebook connected to a business page that is titled something like 'Scott Pierce, Realtor'.
CAVEAT: I personally know TOP agents where their name IS their brand. I would be hesitant to argue this case with them. But these agents are few and far between. They have spent tens of thousands of dollars (if not more) building that brand and have years of experience and are essentially a house hold name in their local market. For the other 99.9% of us continue to read on....
For this tip and example, we'll use a farm area called 'Serenity Creek.' And I want to generate buyer and seller leads in Serenity Creek.
Instead of running Facebook ads using Listings-to-Leads landing pages connected to my main business page 'Scott Pierce, Realtor', I am going to create a free Community Page on Facebook for Serenity Creek called something like 'Serenity Creek Homes'.
There are several reasons for this.
1. The continuity of the message. The ad headline and text will have 'Serenity Creek' in them and the ad is 'Sponsored by' Serenity Creek Homes. And so people tie it all together, it makes sense and so you get more clicks.
2. 'Scott Pierce, Realtor' is a salesperson. People who do not know Scott Pierce do not realize what a great and helpful guy he is. They just know they do not want to be sold or pressured into something.
On the other hand, they know Serenity Creek, live in Serenity Creek and probably love Serenity Creek (or at least they like it a lot)!
Result, clicking and converting on a Facebook ad from 'Serenity Creek Homes' is going to be higher than the same ad from 'Scott Pierce, Realtor.'
How to Create Facebook Pages for Your Farm Areas for FREE
See the screenshot below for some of the pages I have! Just below the 'Serenity Creek Homes' page you will see 'Create Page.'
CLICK 'Create Page' to get started and then 'Cause or Community' (lower right).
Then just follow the prompts, fill in the information as asked for by Facebook and create your new Facebook page!
Now when you run ads on Facebook, just be sure to connect the landing page to the appropriate Facebook Page as you see below!
You should share key posts to your community pages BACK to your main business page to promote these community pages and provide more content for your main business page!
It is not very obvious how to do this, but it is easy. Just follow the steps below.
1. Use Facebook As: and select your main business page as shown in the screenshot below.
2. Type your community page into the search bar and go to your community page.
See the screenshot below for the next three steps:
3. For the post you want to share back to your main business page, highlight the text and copy it.
4. At the bottom of the post, click 'Share'
5. Where it says 'Say Something About This' paste in the text copied from Step 3.
6. Click 'Share Link' and now you have the post on your main business page providing great content and lead generation opportunities!
CEO / Founder