HARRY'S TOP 10 CREATE PERSONAL FINANCIAL SNAPSHOT
We are beginning a brand new year 2017. Some people are cutting back both in business and personal budgets to overcome obstacles in their life. There is nothing wrong on reevaluating the budget here and there to save money. I am glad that people are going back to basics. How are you going to end 2017 this year?
Money Management 101
- Overall Snapshot of my Financial Picture right now
- Obtain a second quote on all of my insurances from insurance broker
- Do not count on that bonus this year
- Take better control of ones money
- No more impulse buying
- Pay cash no credit whenever possible
- Obtain a copy of ones credit report to check for mistakes
- Put money away for retirement
- Purchase rental house for retirement
- Put away money for college costs
I just wanted to share what I am doing in my own life. What are you doing in your life to adapt to this market?