10 Reasons why I love Fountain Hills AZ
1. It's Beauty- I still can't believe how lucky I am to live here. Everywhere you go in Fountain Hills there are beautiful views, Four Peaks, the McDowell's, the Matazals, saguaro cactus, and an array of beautiful desert plants.
2. The Amazing Wildlife- javelinas, bobcats, rabbits and more 3. Small Quaint Community-, holiday parades, clubs and organizations for everyone including a town hall, a community center and library.
3. Small Quaint Community-, holiday parades, clubs and organizations for everyone including a town hall, a community center and library.
4. The Dog Park- over 3 acres for our four legged friends, big and small to run and play
5. Fearless Kitty Rescue- I can't mention the dog park without mentioning the kitty rescue located right in the center of town where kitties of all ages call home. I love them all!!
6. Short Commutes- You can get anywhere in Fountain Hills within 10 minutes for shopping, restaurants, doctors, dentists, parks, and places of worship.
7. Outdoor Activities- Four golf courses, 3 public and one private and We-Ko-Pa golf course located 4 miles outside of town. There are many biking and hiking trails in and around town
8. Fountain Park- Our own Famous Fountain- 64 acre public park that includes a 29-acre effluent lake, an 18 hole championship disc golf course, children’s playgrounds, park benches, walking paths and a “Splash Pad”. Then there is our famous Fountain which operates 7 days a week for 15 minutes at the top of the hour.
9. Art and Culture- The community has an extensive public art collection that is displayed around town. Plus we have a Community Theater.
10. Great Weather- What's not to love, 299 days of sunshine, 8 months of perfect weather, even though summers are hot, all the above make living here worthwhile!