New Jersey tax appeals are a very important issue to New Jersey property owners, because this state has the highest real estate taxes in the United States.
In this video, I explain the basics about New Jersey real estate tax appeals, including:
- What you can and cannot appeal;
- How to understand the assessment on your tax bill;
- How to determine if you're property is over-assessed;
- When you must file a tax appeal;
- Where and how to file a tax appeal . . .
. . . as well as a number of important tips.
I've been providing New Jersey property owners assistance in lowering their real estate taxes since the early 1980's. CLICK HERE to learn more about my experience.
I'd be happy to help you to determine if your real estate is over-assessed, and to help you lower your real property tax assessment, if justified.
It doesn't matter what type of real estate (residential, commercial, industrial, or special use), or where it may be located.
I look forward to your comments and questions.