I just finished making a plan of action for the month of June for a new client. It really is very exciting! I have it posted at my desk. I've got all the details for the month set up and I must say I am pretty proud of being able to find 22 action days out of the 28 I have room for on the calendar. I think it will help me stay accountable and on point.
This particular marketing plan was a little more challenging than my typical plan of action as it is a luxury home close to $2M. Usually the neighbors of a listing are a little more accessible than in an estate home area. So with a little creative juice flowing I was able to come up with some pretty good ideas including:
- A consultation with our professional stager who will come the month before to help get the property in tip top shape for the photographer.
- An appointment with the photographer/virtual tour guy.
- Sending out an email campaign including a blog post here on AR, Craigslist and Postlets.
- A print advertising campaign.
- Showing the property on our weekly caravan and making sure we have plenty of snacks so the agents linger a little longer.
- Knocking on doors in my farms handing out flyers talking to a goal of 25 people per session.
- Handing out flyers at my open houses.
- Taking special broker flyers out to the other broker offices and also start handing out invites to a progressive broker open house.
- Following up with all leads and RSVPing for the broker open house
- Previewing any competition.
- Doing a broker open house with three other agents from my broker who have listings in the area.
- Thank everyone who attended and add their emails into my agent database.
- Calling all my past clients and sphere of influence to tell them about this very special and unique property.
That is about it for my plan of action. What do you think? Can you think of any things I could add or do different? Do you have some tips you'd like to share that work for you? Thank you!! I appreciate your time and consideration.