Not kidding. Pinterest by itself generates more traffic to my website than ALL other SEO efforts combined.
Keeping this short and sweet. Here is a rough estimate of all of my traditional SEO efforts for inboundrem.
SEO consists of producing content (blog posts). In today's SEO environment you want to produce the BEST piece of content available on the web for the keywords your targeting. So you may need images, graphs, infographics, and video.
Once produced you need to promote your blog post socially in as many places as you can. Here is a short list.
- Facegroups that are relevant to topic
- Google + groups relevant to topic
- LinkedIn groups relevant to topic
You also need to build backlinks to your article which send a different kind of relevance signal to Google. Some examples are a public Active Rain Post. A link from a forum or directory that passes link authority or a blog post comment on a relevant blog post aimed back to your article. There are at least 20-30 other types of link building, but these are simple ones that most realtors could follow and be very successful with. So here are my TRADITIONAL SEO METRICS for inboundrem.com
INBOUNDREM TRADITIONAL SEO EFFORTS
I have produced 20+ content pieces spending around 250 hours in total
It takes 5-8 hours PER POST to promote it correctly
To date, I get about 50 visitors per month from these efforts
I did a post on "The top 50 real estate meme's" of all time which was an experiment following my "Why Pinterest is Worth $1,000,000 to your real estate business post . I supposition that you could drive a large amount of traffic to your website by "pinning" images from a blog post or throughout your website. There are probably other ways as well.
INBOUNDREM's single post focused on utilizing Pinterest
20 hours curating or creating memes
15 hours writing the content and uploading images to WordPress
5 hours loading content to Tailwind
300-400 Monthly visitors from Google - 400 - 600 from Pinterest.
Here is what my Pinterest account looked like on 11.15 (Launch of Article)
Here is what my Pinterest account looked like on 1.24.2017
Closing Notable Facts:
- I've only done ONE post that connects to my Pinterest account
- My Pinterest audience grows on its own with no further work
- The average PAID real estate meme keyword hovers at around $2.00. That's around 17K in advertising value over 12 months. I spent 60 hours including the time to sent up my Pinterest account. I paid myself $283.00 an hour to do this article. Probably TWICE that since I think my article is the best that's ever been produced on real estate meme's and will eventually hold the top Google Spot.
Read my blog post Titled "Why Pinterest is worth $1,000,0000 to your real estate business". It will give you step by step instructions to do what I did. And a year from now you'll have a constantly growing source of real estate website traffic.