1. Recognize that worrying is not helping you, but draining your energy and stressing you out. It's also not good for your body.
2. Start noticing when you are worrying and give yourself permission to stop. When you pay attention to your thoughts this becomes an easy task.
3. Practice 20 minutes of daily mindful meditation to teach yourself how to let go of negative thoughts.
4. Learn how to distinguish a real problem from an imagined problem that has not even happened yet.
5. Be patient with yourself. Learning how to worry less takes time.
And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?
Rich & I Wish You A Happy New Day