What Factors Determine The Value of Your Tramonto Home?
Tramonto is a beautiful master planned community of more than 1600 single family homes located just south of Anthem AZ in the 85086 zip code.
Home values in Tramonto depend upon several factors including:
- Type of home - Condo / Townhome or Single Family Detached.
- The homes location within Tramonto.
- The home's builder and amenities.
- Whether the home is two story or single story.
- Home size / Lot size.
- The condition of the property.
- Has it been updated or remodeled?
And a variety of other factors.
For an accurate value contact Nancy Laswick 602-793-1627 or email Nancy@NancyLaswick.com Your custom market analysis is Free and there is no obligation.
Home Sales Last Month In Tramonto
9 Single Family Homes sold last month, (December 2016). Compared to 8 during the same month in 2015.
- Sold prices ranged from $181,000 to $399,000.
- Homes that sold last month averaged 47 days on market compared to 66 days a year ago.
- The average sale price was $313,000 compared to $275,000 the previous year.
- The median sale price was $345,000.
- The median days on market before sale was 34.
- Currently there are 28 single family homes listed for sale.
Current Tramonto listings range in price from $164,000 to $769,900 and average 68 days on market.
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Tramonto, AZ I would be honored to assist you. Call me and we can discuss your situation.
If you'd like to be kept up to the minute with new listings coming on the market. I'd be happy to set up a custom web site that will alert you immediately whenever new properties become available.
And when you find something you would like to tour in person I'd be happy to arrange a private tour.