ActiveRain and hitting the 500k mark! | Dancing in the Rain... by Lauren Selinsky
I LOVE ACTIVERAIN and love to Blog for many reasons. First, it keeps me busy when I can't sleep and out of the refrigerator. I did lose 4lbs., but it didn't make the top 5 things that happened. LOL ~
Typically, I get a nice cup of tea and or a Perrier. Depending if it is a cold night here in the OC and have started the year out at my desktop in a corner committing to a blog a night before midnight. (Yes! I am a nightowl, but keeping after midnight for a good movie).
But I would like to share with you
THE TOP 5 THINGS that happened while hitting the 500k mark.
1) I have become the "local expert" for all my localism, local expert and area specialist blogs of events, school and city activities as well here on AR.
2) I have learned so much from members that I follow with ins and outs of what works and what doesn't.
3) New friends forever here on AR and being a boutique firm it is nice to spend time with true friends in the business.
4) Found my title and escrow company at AR and have become close friends. (So, close I listed their 1.3M home)
5) My business has grown. The blogging has put me on the map with buyers and sellers and throughout Southern CA and across the globe.
Now, I don't have to pay the $19.99 monthly fee either, which is a nice "perk".
Now, let's dance in the rain.....
LAUREN SELINSKY, LOCAL EXPERT 949.310.4960
I APPRECIATE REFERRALS AND I ENJOY GIVING THEM TOO. STAY IN MY NETWORK.