The Perfect Way to Conquer Worry
Don't Worry about Criticism
1. Remember that unjust criticism is often a disguised compliment.
2. Do the very best you can.
3. Analyze your own mistakes and criticize yourself.
Prevent Fatigue and Worry and Keep Your Energy and Spirits High
1. Rest before you get tired.
2. Learn to relax at your work.
3. Protect your health and appearance by relaxing at home.
4. Apply these four good working habits: a) Clear your desk of all papers except those relating to the immediate problem at hand. b) Do things in the order of their importance. c) When you face a problem, solve it then and there if you have the facts necessary to make a decision. d) Learn to organize, deputize and supervise.
5. Put enthusiasm into your work.
6. Don’t worry about insomnia.