Located in Fairlea, WV, in the Fort Springs District of Greenbrier County, this commercial property is in a prime location consisting of 3.77 acres (lots 24 and 28), listed at $275,000. The property is located across the street from the Greenbrier Valley Medical Center and high school and has city water, city sewer, and electricity.
1323 MAPLEWOOD AVENUE
FAIRLEA, WV 24902
What makes this property unique:
1. Located right across the street from the Greenbrier Valley Medical Center;
2. Surrounded my many medical offices;
3. Has two access points; one on Route 219 North, and one on Maplewood Avenue, and has
4. city water and sewer, and electricity.
This is a great investment. Ideally located within yards of the:
- Greenbrier Valley Medical Center
- Hospice Care
- Red Oak Shopping Center
Nearby Private Medical Offices:
- Greebrier Physicians Clinic
- Hospice Care Facility
- Greenbrier Valley Physical Therapy and Fitness
- The Heart Center
- The Dermatology Center
- Valley Medical Imaging Center
- Robert C. Byrd Clinic
- Greenbrier Clinic
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Pharmacies are located close by:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Greenbrier Medical Arts Pharmacy (located across the street, next to hospital)
- Kroger Pharmacy
- Fritz's Pharmacy
Nearby Schools: (Located across the street)
The historical town of Lewisburg is only five miles south of this property. Lewisburg is the county seat of Greenbrier County. Here you will find the Greenbrier Valley Theatre, Carnegie Hall, art galleries, antique shops, and much more in this quiet, quaint town.
Nestled in the Alleghany Mountains, the area offers many recreational opportunities and considers outdoor recreation and tourism one of its most important resources. The great outdoor adventures include hiking, biking, camping, caving, canoeing, fishing, and even cross-country skiing!