Trivia question answers for Wednesday February 8, 2017
1. What kind of farm is a formicarium? An Ant Farm
2. How many players are there in a standard ice hockey team? Six
3. In a symphony orchestra, what instrument is played by the concertmaster? Violin
4. What car company was named for the founder of Detroit? Cadillac
Trivia questions for Thursday February 9, 2017
1. What onetime NBA finals MVP was the last owner of the CBA before its 2001 bankruptcy?
2. For what game were two jokers originally included in a standard deck of playing cards?
3. During WWII, what sex symbol was known as "The Sweater Girl"?
4. What is Ronald Reagan's middle name?
Enjoy your day!