Trivia question answers for Friday February 10, 2017
1. What is a perfect score in bowling? 300
2. What drink is a mixture of brandy, egg yolks and sugar? Advocast
3. First minted in 2000, whose likeness was on the face-side of the US dollar coin? Sacagawea
4. What are Limerick, Round Bend, Aberdeen and Octopus? Fishing hooks
Trivia questions for Saturday February 11, 2017
1. How many possible first moves are there in chess?
2. What is a tightrope walker called?
3. What is the name of Nintendo's first video game console?
4. What number did Pele wear?
Enjoy your day!