Trivia question answers for Saturday February 11, 2017
1. How many possible first moves are there in chess? 20
2. What is a tightrope walker called?Funambulist
3. What is the name of Nintendo's first video game console? Color TV game
4. What number did Pele wear? 10
Trivia questions for Sunday February 12, 2017
1. Which city is known as the Windy City?
2. Which ares of Romania is known as the home of Dracula?
3. What mountain is the tallest point in Nepal?
4. What is the easternmost state in the contiguous US?
Enjoy your day!