Trivia questions for Sunday February 12, 2017
1. Which city is known as the Windy City? Chicago
2. Which ares of Romania is known as the home of Dracula? Transylvania
3. What mountain is the tallest point in Nepal? Everest
4. What is the easternmost state in the contiguous US? Maine
Trivia questions for Monday February 13, 2017
1. Canada is divided into provinces and what else?
2. Which major Australia city does the Fremantle city port serve?
3. What is the capital of Malawi?
4. What city named its airport after Marco Polo?