Trivia questions for Friday February 18, 2017
1. What is the Spanish word for Navy? Armada
2. What is the world's smallest country? Vatican City State
3. What berries did pregnant women of the Middle Ages avoid for fear their children would be born with birthmarks? Strawberries
4. Which building material gets its name from Arabic for "brick"? Adobe
Trivia questions for Saturday February 19, 2017
1. Which city is the Dutch parliament in?
2. Which character did John Ritter play on the TV show "Three's Company"?
3. What is the monarch butterfly sometimes called?
4. In the movie It's a Wonderful Life, who lost $8,000?
Enjoy your day!