Centennial Generation Values
Centennials, the first generation of the new century, are approaching the future with a dose of realism we haven’t seen in previous generations, particularly at such a young age.
Centennial – Born 1997 to present
What Values do Centennials Hold
- Centennials have grounded expectations for themselves and the way the world works.
- For Centennials, success is no longer defined by owning lots of material items; it’s about the journey you take.
- Centennials are learning that hard work and grit are the keys to success.
- Centennials know the will face roadblocks, but are prepared to overcome them.
- Centennials believe that being open to any possibility is a key skill in today’s world.
- This generation gives themselves and others permission to be different and express those differences as they see fit.
- It’s going to be exciting to see the thought process of Centennials when they go to purchase their first home. This is an exciting glimpse into how Centennials think.
San Diego’s Real Estate Team