As Charlotte continues to experience rapid growth, the need for more retail grows as well!
There is a new "mixed use" village coming to the north side of Charlotte and will be called Farmington. It will be a village much like Birkdale in Huntersville and Baxter in Fort Mill.
Farmington will be built on a 180-acre tract of raw land just north of Rocky River Road near I-485.
It will include walking trails, greenway connection and bike lanes as well as ...
- A 120-room hotel.
- A 14-screen movie theater.
- 200,000 square feet of retail space.
- 160,000 square feet of office space, including medical offices.
- 300 townhouses.
- 275 apartments.
- 120 units of “active senior” housing.
* Excerpts taken from article published in Charlotte Stories