Nashville Homes for sale and market report - Home sales increased 9.3% in February of 2017 compared to the same month last year, and median home prices increased 10.1% during the same time period. The expectation based on current trends is that the prices will continue to rise for the rest of the year.
- the absorption rate of Nashville homes based on February sales in 2.75 months
- the average days on market for homes sold was 54 days
- the median price of homes sold was $258,950 compared to $235,000 the previous February an increase of 10.1%
- the absorption rate of Nashville condos is 2 months based of February sales and available inventory
- the median sales price of Nashville condos increased 10% to $192,400
- 286 Nashville condos sold during the month
Nashville real estate is in a very active sellers market with inventory levels shrinking on a monthly basis, driving up the prices of homes and condos to record prices. With the shortage of available lots and the growth in the area, I expect this trend to continue for several years.
Search for Nashville real estate here
Find the value of your Nashville home here Nashville home values,
For the most-up-to-date information on Nashville home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville real estate are posted.
Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region. And if you’re searching for condos or townhomes for sale in the Nashville area, feel free to browse our updated listings of Nashville condos, townhouses, townhomes, lofts on our site.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.