Have a Mortgage?
It's Wise to Review it Periodically
Have you asked yourself any of the following questions?
- Is the mortgage I presently hold on my Chicagoland home still the best financial/loan option available to me?
- Is it fulfilling my current needs?
- Does it help me reach my short and long-term goals?
- Could my mortgage be working harder on my behalf?
If you've not asked yourself these questions yet, you should ...
After closing on your mortgage, it's understandable that you'd want to celebrate, take your victory lap, and just get to the business of paying your monthly loan payments. But be aware: Over time, Mortgage programs ... and the options and benefits they can provide you ... can change or evolve.
New mortgage programs and financing rules and regulations are always being introduced to the market. Old ones are constantly being "tweaked" or enhanced.
Plus, changes may also have occurred within your life that may have altered the ability of your current mortgage to best serve your needs. Think about all those things that may have taken place in your life ... or regarding your property ... since you originally closed on your mortgage.
- Changed jobs?
- Seen an increase or decrease in pay?
- Added a spouse?
- Expanded your family?
- Improved your credit standing?
- Seen an increase in the equity of your home?
- Seen property tax increases?
- Had a child near college age?
- Started a business?
- Paid-off a car ... or had to buy one?
Also, do you wonder if:
- You could Sell ... then Buy a new home?
- You could Refinance?
- Pay off credit card debt?
- Shorten your mortgage term?
- Update or remodel your home?
- Convert your Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) to a Fixed-Rate Mortgage?
- Eliminate Private Mortgage Insurance?
With all the variables in play (both in your life and in mortgages themselves), it could prove well worth your time and effort to have a conversation regarding your present mortgage. Options may exist ... opportunities may await you.
A conversation with me (your own local LO) would give you an opportunity to ask some timely and important financial, lending, and credit questions. Do some fact finding.
Bottomline, if there's a way for you to:
- SAVE money
- ACCOMPLISH goals
- INCREASE the value of your home
- REDUCE stress
- ADDRESS other debts
- CEMENT a fixed interest rate
- EXPAND on the joy of living in your home
- ANSWER the questions you have
It's wise to at least try ...
If it's been a while since we talked or since you closed on your Will County - Chicagoland home loan, it's time to get your mortgage review. Let's find out if you have new and better options available to you. There's no cost to do so.
Please contact me for answers to obtain answers to your questions ... and for an analysis of your mortgage soon ...
I'm easily found at: