We are excited to say that the Grand Opening of the town homes at Warren Crossing has been a success. After only 3 short weeks we have 7 of the 12 town homes under contract in phase 1. We are planning on opening up several more buildings in the next couple of weeks. If you have already previewed the site, we would like to invite you back for another look and if you haven't visited us, please call Jane at 908- 313-7180 to set up an appointment . We look forward to hearing from you!
Warren Crossing is thirty (35) new townhomes built on Parkview Drive, a cul-de-sac in desirable Warren Township. Each new home features three (3) bedrooms, two and one-half (2 ½) bathrooms, stone countertops, high-end appliances, full-height basements, two-car garages as well as many other luxury appointments.
Named for its proximity to the 150-acre East County Reserve Park, Parkview Drive envelopes you in a private and tranquil setting while still only minutes from restaurants and shopping in downtown Warren and interstate 78. Our sales professionals and project managers pride themselves in making your experience as pleasant and problem free as possible. Our ultimate goal is the construction of the finest home in a thoughtfully designed community to provide satisfaction to the ever more sophisticated family and homeowner of today. http://warrencrossing.com/
- Premier Exclusive townhome community in Warren Township, Somerset County, New Jersey
- Adjacent to the pristine 150-acre East County Reserve Park
- Conveniently located- near major commuting Routes 78, 22, and 287 ; 30 miles to New York City ; Minutes to major shopping including Short Hills Mall, Bridgewater Mall, Summit and Westfield
- Tranquil cul-de-sac setting
- Walking paths & hiking trails through development and adjacent park land
- Underground utilities throughout complex
- Professionaly designed landscaping including boulevard entry, decorative fencing, tree lined street, irrigation (front and side yards)
- Public sewer and water
- First floor master suites available