Do You Know What One Can Learn from the Easter Bunny! Check out the dozen? You may remember this post from last year.
1. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
2. Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
3. There's no such thing as too much candy.
4. All work and no play can make you a basket case.
5. A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
6. Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
7. Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
8. Some body parts should be floppy.
9. Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
10. Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
11. The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
12. The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
Besides being cute, the Easter Bunny is smart!
May the joy of the season fill your heart.