119 Brody Lane, Hudson NH 03051
List Price $389,900.
One of Hudson's Premier over 55 communities, Stunning Oak Ridge Estates. A Detached Ranch style home with thoughtful upgrades, and impeccably maintained.
- Nice open corner foyer entry into 1,676 SF of finished living space.
- Back up generator powering entire home.
- Enter with french doors to a spacious office on the right.
- A bright and warm 2nd bedroom to the left.
- Open concept design combines kitchen, living, & dining areas with lovely vaulted ceilings.
- Kitchen features beautiful granite counter tops with breakfast bar, soft close maple cabinets, and stainless steel appliances.
- The Sunny dining area is surrounded by two double hung windows.
- Spacious living area with corner gas fireplace, opens up to the 4 season sun room
- Four season room overlooks a wooded backyard area and walks out to the maintenance free, composite deck!
- The Master Suite offers spacious walk-in closet, step-in shower, and vanity with his & hers sinks.
- There’s even more potential with the full, unfinished, walkout basement!
- Hardwood floors throughout the living areas.
- Tiled baths.
- Two carpeted bedrooms.
This home is only 3 years old, and it’s move in ready!
NH-111 to Central St, Left onto Belknap Rd, first left onto Brody Lane.
Check it Out...!
And a Walk-Out, Unfinished Basement Ready for your Final Touch..!
For more information on thi or other southern NH Homes, please contact:
Missy Adams, Realtor
Keller Williams Nashua
Office: 603-883-8400 x138
Link: Meet The Adams Home Team
About Hudson, NH
Hudson, New Hampshire is located on the east bank of the Merrimack river. It covers approximately 29 square miles and is home to about 25,000 people. Hudson offers quiet open spaces and an abundance of recreational opportunities including two golf courses, the Robinson Pond recreation area, passive recreation including trails and walking paths at Benson Park, and a number of sports fields and facilities. In addition, Hudson has developed into a small industrial and commercial center thanks in part to its proximity to critical highways: the F. E. Everett Turnpike on the west and Interstate 93 on the east.
This central location has easy access to Boston and Northern Massachusetts for commuters. Also, you are only an hour from the White Mountains (ski and snowmobiling), the NH beaches and the ever popular Lakes Region. Come live the dream in Hudson, New Hampshire!
"Live Free or Die..."
Our state motto dating back to the American Revolution. Hudson, NH is one of those "best kept secrets" you seldom hear about. There is no state sales tax or state income tax ! Enjoy all the benefits of Boston, the ocean, lakes, streams and mountains a short drive away.... while living in an active city in a country like setting. I have lived in and enjoyed New Hampshire for over 30 years. That is why my tag line is... Happiness is Living in New Hampshire !
For additional information about this... or other properties and the Southern New Hampshire lifestyle please contact....
Missy Adams, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty
20 Trafalgar Square Suite 101
Nashua, NH 03063
Telephone: 603-320-6368 or 603-883-8400x138
Visit Missy for more information on this or other properties.
Twitter: @missyadamsnh #AdamsHomeTeam