Murfreesboro Homes for sale - The average price of Murfreesboro homes increased 6.2% in the last 12 months with the average price of homes sold in February at $244,190. The average list price to sales price ratio during that same period was 99.75% and the average days on market is only 41 days. The absorption rate is 2 months keeping Murfreesboro homes are in a seller's market.
- 241 Murfreesboro homes sold during the month of February compared to 254 for the same period last year
- 521 homes are currently pending sale
- 476 Murfreesboro homes are listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the average size of homes sold during the month of February was 2289 square feet
- the list price to sale price ratio of homes sold was 99.75%
- the absorption rate is currently less than 2 months
- The average price of Murfreesboro homes sold during the month was $244,190
- The average price per square foot of homes sold was $117, an increase of 9.3% year over year
Search for Murfreesboro homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Murfreesboro home values , then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling property in this and other areas in the Nashville MLS. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new homes come on the market or price reductions are posted.
Murfreesboro Tennessee is located approximately 30 miles southeast of Nashville and is home to the largest university in Tennessee in Middle Tennessee State University. With plenty of recreation activity, low taxes, and easy interstate access to I-24 and I-840, many Murfreesboro home owners commute to downtown Nashville, Cool Springs, or Brentwood.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area.
Thanks Wayne - it's looking like the best year every for real estate in the Nashville area, and hopefully in Chicago also. Have a great week.