- The “Cost of Waiting to Buy” is defined as the additional funds it would take to buy a home if prices and interest rates were to increase over a period of time.
- Freddie Mac predicts that interest rates will increase to 4.8% by this time next year, while home prices are predicted to appreciate by 4.8% according to CoreLogic.
- Waiting until next year to buy could cost you thousands of dollars a year for the life of your mortgage! More Here>>
More young buyers are getting into the real estate market. Need some help? Call Winston Crosbie- 561-628-7803 or email- firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whether You Are A First Time Homebuyer Or A Move-Up Buyer Now Is The Time To Make That Move!
- Check Out Listings For Any Zip Code Here:
•1st Time Buyer Webinar: www.agentintro.biz/2589/bw
- Check Out Market Trends For Any Zip Code here: http://www.findhomesinwellington.com/mimarket/zip/33449/