Society Spring Fling
March 20 – 24
Half-price adoption fees
for all animals
How to Adopt at the Hawaiian Humane Society:
- You can use the Hawaiian Humane Society website or tour the campus during adoption hours to see all of the available animals.
- Once you find an animal you’re interested in, sign-in at the adoptions counter to learn more about your potential new family member.
- An Adoptions Representative will introduce you to the animal and set up a meet-and-greet.
- If you’ve found he is the perfect fit for you and your family, let us know to begin the adoption process.
- If he’s not the right fit please let a staff member or volunteer know so you can continue to look for your new family member.
Please take note:
You want to ensure the pet is the right fit for your family. We recommend spending at least an hour on campus to allow enough time to get to know your potential new family member.
We recommend bringing all members of the family, including all dogs, to meet your potential new pet – we want to make sure it’s a good fit for everyone.
You must be at least 18 years of age and have a current ID in order to adopt.
The Hawaiian Humane Society has a retail store so you can go home with all the basic pet essentials.
Humane Society Adoptions Hours
Weekends: 10 am – 4 pm (and most holidays)
Weekdays: 11 am – 7 pm
Call 356-2218 for more information.