Home Sales in Sunriver Oregon
The resort community of Sunriver has had significant changes to its real estate market over the past 3 years. Typical home sales in Sunriver follow a pattern of increased interest starting with Spring Break followed by the vast majority of sales during the summer months. Winter is normally a slow time for real estate sales.
Over the past 3 years, Sunriver has seen a renewed interest in people wishing to own property in the area. When data is from 3 years ago is compared with current statistics, the following Sunriver real estate trends can be noted:
- Inventory levels of Sunriver homes, condos and townhomes for sale are down 57.6%
- The amount of listings in pending status is up 300%
- The amount of inventory based on pended sales from February 2014 compared with February 2017 is down 89.5%
Comparing the same categories from 1 year ago with today:
- Inventory levels of Sunriver homes, condos & townhomes for sale are down 35.9%
- The amount of listings in pending status is up 18.4%
- The amount of inventory based on pended sales from February 2016 compared with February 2017 is down 57% to 3.1 months - a seller's market.*
As we are seeing throughout Central Oregon, lack of inventory continues to be a problem.
*Data from Central Oregon multiple listing service.
Original post can be seen at Bend Premier Real Estate's blog.