( Update 2018) Note this crm may be great for many I am currently using One Page Crm which I pay for myself and Contactually which is broker provided, review here Contactually Real Estate Crm Review
for review of ONEPAGECRM One Page Crm Review
Top 10 things I look for in a REAL ESTATE CRM
1. I want Simplicity and Clean modern look
2. A great Contact Manager and Note Taker
3. Great Pipeline and Contact types Visualization
5. Good Price
6. Universal Note Searching
7. Awesome Tagging and Filtering
8. Mail Chimp Integration
9 Email Merge
10 Click to Dial skype or hangouts calling
Below some screen shots and how Pipedrive measured up to what I am looking for.
Another beautiful Screen Shot of a Report
I have not filled it in but will show all of your prospecting type activites in this graph view
In the End here is my For and Against Pipedrive for my REAL ESTATE CRM
1. best note taking of any application I have evern seen!! Uses a yellow background like a legal pad and you can bold type and format your notes! You can Pin the Note to the top,
Very useful enlarging or shrinking notes, attach files and describe them, traveling salesman mapping, auto google maps address infill
Detailed filtering and Universal Search
Good Activity Tracking if you want it.
1. No email merge
2. very focused on deals and organizations with a kanban view, I find that a table, or chart view is much better looking and enjoyable to look at vs an endless Kanban especially if you are trying to get a view of what types of contacts you have like Past Client or Where they came from like Cold Calls. Much better options available
3. The Tag view is great as far as you can bury down and isolate the groups you need but confusing.
4. The Activity View is not very Eye Candy
5. Mail Chimp Integration does not exist but you can export which is almost as good
6. Difficult importing and exporting as you need to split first and last names and deal with the address compared to other Crms
As a Real Estate Crm the very strength of Pipedrive in its Kanban Deal Views ultimately dooms it for me as a Viable Real Estate Crm
Also sorting of the tags and activity view did not enjoy the flow of it.........