For all the homeowners who are upside down and can no longer make their mortgage payment (because of either a job loss, divorce, or an option ARM that’s adjusting higher), up to now the only option was, letting the bank foreclose. A short sale may be the best option.
What is a Short Sale?
short sale, also known as a pre-foreclosure sale, is when you sell your home for less than the balance remaining on your mortgage. If your mortgage company agrees to a short sale, you can sell your home and pay off all (or a portion of) your mortgage balance with the proceeds.
Benefits for Short Sale
- Stop your auction sale date
- Retain some dignity in knowing that you sold your home.
- You won't suffer the social stigma of the "F" word: foreclosure.
- No mortgage payments to make, unless you choose to make them.
- You can meet the new owners.
- You will be eligible, under Fannie Mae guidelines, to buy another home in 2 years instead of 5 to 7 years.
- If your credit report does not reflect a 60-day+ late pay, under Fannie Mae guidelines, you will be eligible to buy another home immediately.
Why should you list your short sale with Ann Urias?
- Ann helped Over 1500 families avoid foreclosure
- Free short sale services to the seller (Confidential)
- Wealth of knowledge regarding the short sale process, experience Understanding of the lender's language and requirements for a short sale
- Accurate preparation of the short sale package and paperwork
- Sharp Negotiation skills needed for securing the best terms for your short sale
- Strong, supportive administration team ready to fight for you
- Exceptional follow up and customer service
- Direct contact information to multiple loss mitigation departments
Contact Ann Urias for a confidential consultation.
Our services are always free to the seller.
Ann Urias (714) 588-767