First thing this morning 9844 Beau Lane in Springfield Township changed ownership! Shortly after market introduction in mid-February this move-in ready home was swarmed by interested buyers! Two full price offers later the home was under contract in less than 30 hours from MLS entry to accepted contract! Our sellers are VERY happy to be done and the buyers looked happy too!
Although we never met Mrs. Seller face to face, we stayed in touch from start to finish via email, text and phone calls. With only minor bumps between contract and closing, our sellers didn't have much to worry about other than getting all packed up for the move!
Key features of this home:
- Backs to Winton Woods so a beautiful wooded view to enjoy from the deck or the huge paver patio!
- 3 bedrooms & 2 full baths.
- 2 car garage
- Fenced backyard
- The sellers updated the kitchen, so newer cabinets, tile backsplash, concrete counter tops, counter bar and all appliances stay
- Master bath has adjoining bath that features a pedestal sink and a walk-in shower.
- Over 1700 square feet of living space
- Bamboo flooring in dining room and kitchen
- Extensive storage cabinets and work bench in garage are included
- Located in Covered Bridge subdivision and on a cul de sac street
- Mt. Healthy City Schools
- Asking price $149,900 SELLING PRICE: $149,900.
Thinking about selling your home? Please contact The Liz Spear Team of RE/MAX Elite if you need an agent (513-520-5305 or Liz@LizSpear.com)!
LIz and Bill aka BLiz