This is word for word what I posted on my outside blog, http://www.PikeWaynePAblog.com - It's too late and I'm too tired to condense it, and besides, it's under 500 words anyway. Trying to blog more like Hemmingway...
DUH - I just realized I never really POSTED it. It has been a DRAFT since Friday!!! Wow, what a ditz!!!
WITHOUT FURTHER ADIEU:
5 Notable & Affordable homes for sale in Pike & Wayne County PA.
Last week when I posted my Friday Five (5 Homes Under $150,000) I promised a "double whammy" and said I'd post 5 more later that day. I lied.
Not exactly lied; I just had unrealistic expectations. Since posting a Friday Five on any other day is silly, I simply waited until today. Glad you asked?
Let's get MOVING - preferably to one of these SUPER HOMES FOR SALE!
- $124,500 is the asking price for 28 Glenwood Lane, Lake Ariel PA. This Wayne County home is in The Hideout community and is a perfect Poconos weekend get-away (it's also appropriate for those wishing to downsize!) The unique layout is a pleasant break from the usual rectangular ranch yet still conveniently on one level. 3 bedrooms, cathedral ceiling, fireplace... BONUS: Comes FURNISHED! Western Wayne Schools.
Don't wait - email me for more info!
- $123,900 -WOW, that's all it will take to own 359 Oak Hill Road, Hawley PA, a traditional chalet in Fawn Lake Forest, Pike County. Located down the road from the indoor pool, this home brings to mind Pocono living in a pleasant neighborhood. Cathedral ceilings, 3 bedrooms, rights to powerboat Lake Westcolang and all that Fawn Lake has to offer await you. Wallenpaupack Schools.
Tickle your fancy? Email me & schedule an appointment!
- $138,500 - Introducing a contemporary home, 174 Oak Hill Road in Fawn Lake Forest. This one is close to the lake, has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and sports sunny windows. A wrap around deck invites you to enjoy the outdoors and unwind after a busy week. The cathedral ceilings (tongue & groove) and stone fireplace are definite hits on the Cute-n-Cozy scale. The property backs up to a green area for extra privacy and more interaction with the squirrels, deer, and chipmunks.
Early bird gets the house - email me to go see it!
- $149,000 - Let's follow Westcolang Road to Masthope, a neighboring association to Fawn Lake. (Masthope is a wonderful place for ski enthusiasts and horse lovers!) On Falling Waters Blvd, this bright home has a nice layout. I'm a sucker for screened porches, & since I brought it up, you know this home has one. In addition, this 3 bedroom/ 2 bath saltbox style home has a master suite, fireplace, and a welcoming front porch.
You know you want to - email me!
235 Falling Waters Blvd
- $84,900 will get you A FULL ACRE in a very quiet part of Wayne County, just outside of Honesdale. And a pond in the back yard! This well kept mobile home in Ponderosa Pines community in Dyberry is sold furnished and is one of the most affordable homes in the area. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths - and cathedral ceilings give the home an airy feel.
What are you waiting for? Let's set up a showing!
WARNING: Shameless Self Promotion Ahead
Have a house to sell? Want to buy a home in Wayne or Pike County? Call or email me.