Dear Active Rain,
- Creating LIFESTYLE and NICHE content that is both relevant and TARGETED to the community you serve
- Making sure the blog post is link worthy and shareable
- AUTOMATE as much of the writing process as possible IE: Use Grammarly, YOAST and WORDPRESS
There are a lot of tips including tools and tricks of the trade I could mention. I want to keep this post simple and straight to the point. FIVE IDEA'S for Spring Time Real Estate blog posts.
- SPRING EVENTS - One of my clients located in CAPE MAY just produced an excellent post on events that are well attended, geared towards ALL residents (IE kids, adults and special interests). You can find her post at http://gailwilsey.com/blog/
- SPRING CLEANING - While Debbie's post is excellent for Active Rain a realtor would want to talk about the following SPC categories and sub-categories - garage, garden, mail, house, windows, gutters, pool, shed, barn, and any other structure or area where maintenance is weather dependant.
- PLANTING - Many areas of the country consider springtime to be the staging season for gardening or farming activities. Even amongst Millenials gardening is increasing with 36.1 billion being spent on it in 2015.
- BEST OF 2016 - Pick a topic that is central to your target markets interest. Home Improvement Home Values, Ect etc. Use buzz sumo or Alltop to find out what was truly the best of 2016 in your area.
- CRIME RATES IN 2016 - Always a topic that captures a lot of interest. You can use Neighborhood Scout or City-Data to find out crime rates in most demographics.
Do any of YOU have go to Spring blog topics? I would love to hear them.