My Best Real Estate Articles for March 2017
Another full real estate month but I did find time to write several long-form articles on a variety of topics. There are tips and information for buyers, sellers, and even other real estate professionals this month. IMHO, the more information we provide the easier it is for consumers to find the content and make informed decisions.
Here are my top real estate articles over the last month.
- Marketing With Co-Promote - Have you tried Co-Promote? The social sharing power is the best I have seen, even better than here in the Rain! Do not take my word for it, check out this YPN article to learn how to use this platform to your advantage. If you are struggling with getting more consumer views on your articles this is definitely a site you need to try.
- Key Characteristics Of Today's Home Buyers - Understanding real estate purchasing habits can help us better understand our buyers, especially if we are consistently dealing with the same demographic. This article provides plenty of statistics to arm ourselves with to better serve our clients. I hope you agree.
- Do Drones Help You Sell Homes? - They can as this article points out. I tried something quite a bit different in this article and so far the results have been positive. I like stepping out of the real estate box and not falling down in the process. ;-)
- Tips For Moving With Children - If you have ever moved with children (we did 10+ times while my hubby was in the Air Force) you know how stressful it can be for everyone involved. These tips help break down some of those walls and provide practical advice to help you get through the process with minimal stress.
- How To Sell A Family Members Home - Depending on your family, selling a loved ones home can either be a simple process or a very difficult one. Either way it is full of emotion as the memories come rushing back. Staying focused and having a plan of attack will help everyone involved as this article points out.
If you find something you like or believe your readers will enjoy in one or more of these articles, please socially share it directly from the original site.
Happy Blogging Rainers!
~ Anita ~