The Gatling Pointe Yacht Club is located where the James & Pagan Rivers meet
This stunning Traditional home pictured below is located at 20592 Seahawk Landing, in Gatling Pointe South, a waterfront community adjacent to the historic town of Smithfield, Virginia. Enjoy over 4,000 square feet of living space in this 5 bedroom, 4.5th bath home just listed for sale for $525,000 by East West Realty. Discover superior quality features in this mostly brick home originally custom built by Norman Miller Custom Builder. The Gatling Pointe Yacht Club, which overlooks the the James River, offers a second home within the community to enjoy year round. For more details, visit www.gatlingpointe.com.
- 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, 4,000 square feet of living space, plus a huge covered back porch
- Beautiful hardwoodfloors cover most of the main floor, new carpeting in all bedrooms
- Expansive Kitchen features an oversized center island, granite counters, pantry, tile backsplash
- First floor guest bedroom has access to a full bathroom. A separate powder bath is near Kitchen
- Screened back porch with vaulted ceiling and slate flooring lead to a freshly painted deck
- Deluxe trim and transom windows highlight Living Room & Dining Room, & a butler's pantry
- Sunlit Breakfast Room overlooks a well landscaped backyard, & leads to a side "friends' entrance"
- Luxurious Master suite with sitting room, huge ceramic shower with glass block, & walk-in closet
- Second staircase leads to the Bonus Room/Media Room or 5th bedroom
- Recirculating hot water, two zone natural gas heat & central air, gas fireplace
- Excellent curb appeal, well located on the Seahawk Landing waterfront cul-de-sac.
Discover the fun at the Gatling Pointe Yacht Club & marina, restaurant, pool, tennis & volleyball courts, playgrounds, Central Park recreation area, and walking trails. Located adjacent to historic Smithfield, consistently recognized as one of the best small towns in Virginia in which to live. Here, families can swim, sail, fish, play tennis, enjoy a great meal with friends, or just sit back, relax and enjoy the view across the James River. www.gatlingpointe.com
Mark Edwards (757) 288-7584 firstname.lastname@example.org
or Donita Frantz (757) 371-3398 email@example.com