Are you looking for something to do this Spring-Summer, in Aiken SC ?! Look no further, your Monday nights are covered :) it's time for concerts at Hopelands Gardens! And they are free. Yes, FREE!
Concerts are held Monday nights, at Hopelands Gardens. Whiskey Rd / Dupree.
Bring a lawn chair, or a blanket...even have a little picnic , and enjoy the show.
Here's the schedule:
– Fort Gordon Band.
– Southern Thunder Cloggers.
– Aiken Brass.
– Karen Gordon and Garden City Jazz.
– Savannah River Winds. Formed in 2001,
– East Aiken School of the Arts
– The Aiken Concert Band.
– The Aiken Civic Ballet.
– MAiken Music.
– Ryan Abel.
– Downtown Mixup.
– The Parris Island Marine Band .....being held indoors, at Millbrook Baptist Church.