With Easter quickly approaching, the decisions of what to do and where to be will be made between families and friends across the area. Whether it be hanging out with the Easter Bunny, an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids, or a delicious Brunch, we have the where and when’s for Mooresville, Davidson, and Charlotte NC covered for you!!
Saturday-April 15, 2017:
- 9:30 AM-Breakfast with the Bunny at River Run Country Club 19125 River Falls Drive Davidson, NC 28036
- 9AM-12PM Hodges Family Farm & Pumpkin Patch-3900 Rocky River Road Charlotte, NC 28215 This event requires preregistration through the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdLq9Sa6ra4l-6fKR4Uyk6DMObOU3guIgkouh24hna-l3Ou3Q/viewform
- 11AM- Rumor Mill Market 217 Depot Street Davidson, NC 28036 will host an Easter Egg Hunt with Free Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream!!
- 12PM-Healthy Home Market has 4 locations at 261 Griffith St. Davidson, NC, 1330 Central Avenue Charlotte, NC, 1816 Galleria Blvd Charlotte, NC, and 5410 E Independence Blvd Charlotte, NC and will be hosting an Easter Egg Hunt
- From 1PM-3PM drop in to Phillips Place in SouthPark at 6800 Phillips Pl Ct Charlotte, NC for Easter Hoppenings including face painting, balloon artists, caricatures, and a visit from the Easter Bunny.
- 2PM- The Fourth Ward Easter Egg Hunt will be held on the corner of 6th Street & Poplar Avenue in Charlotte, NC
Sunday-April 16, 2017
- Easter Brunch at Blue Restaurant & Bar located in the Hearst Tower at 206 N College St. Charlotte, NC will let kiddos under 5 dine for free, $14.95 for eaters ages 6-12 and parents or other eaters will be $39.95
- 11AM-Eddies On Lake Norman will be joining in with Easter Brunch & an Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny located at 643 Williamson Road Mooresville, NC 28117
Wherever you spend your Easter Weekend we hope it’s happily!!