Franklin TN homes for sale - The median sales price of homes for March was $469,990 with the average price per square foot at $170. The absorption rate is down to 2 months, not a good sign for buyers as they will be in multiple offer situations on many of the better listings.
- The average size of homes sold during the month was 2993 square feet
- 195 Franklin TN homes sold during the month of March
- 487 Franklin TN homes are pending sale at this time
- 462 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase, many of them are new construction homes not finished
- the absorption rate based on March sales is 2 months
- the list price to sales price ratio for closings in the month of March was 100.17%. Yes most homes are getting list price or better for their home.
Franklin Tennessee is located approximately 20 miles south of downtown Nashville in Williamson county with a popular mix of modern shopping and dining at the Cool Springs Galleria along with historic downtown Franklin with the lovely restored buildings surrounding the square and main street. With the top rated school system in the state in Williamson county schools, and low property taxes, Franklin is very popular and growing fast.
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin real estate comes on the market or price reductions in Franklin TN real estate is posted.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area