The Vining Group SOLD the Lake Oconee lakefront home pictured above in March 2017.
March Madness is not just for basketball! It accurately depicted the March Lake Oconee real estate market too... in a good way, of course!! There were a total of 81 real estate transactions last month: 51 residential properties and 30 land lots. This is a HUGE leap from February's 33 sales. Even when you compare the sales of last month to March of last year, they were still higher... 81 vs. 65! So, as you can see, the Lake Oconee area had an incredible March in terms of real estate sales! Below is a more detailed breakdown of what sold last month:
81 Properties SOLD
- 28 were on the water (21 residential properties and 7 land lots)
- 13 were on the golf course (6 residential and 7 land lots)
- 38 were in gated golf communities and 38 were in lakefront communities
- 9 were condos or townhomes
- 54 were in Greene County, 24 were in Putnam County and 3 were in Morgan County
- 1 bank-owned property sold and it was a residential dwelling
If you would like to see more Lake Oconee real estate market data such as this, visit our website! We post several market updates each month on our Inventory Updates page.
If you are interested in selling your Lake Oconee area property, give The Vining Group a call at 706-816-1010! We'd love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss what we can do to get your property sold!
This data was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on 04/17/2017 and is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Subscribe to CommentsComment