Trivia question answers for Tuesday April 18, 2017
1. "I shall please" is the Latin translation of what medical treatment? Placebo
2. What occupation did Mary Richards have on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"? Assistant producer
3. In Winnie the Pooh stories what is Kanga's baby called? Roo
4. Who was the first US President born in the 20th Century? John F. Kennedy
Trivia questions for Wednesday April 19, 2017
1. What cartoon character was in love with his boss' daughter, Neil Fenwick?
2. What is the Hawaiian word for "hello"?
3. In 2010, the Deepwater Horizon oil spill polluted the waters of what body of water?
4. What body part's name come from the Latin word meaning "to stretch"?
Enjoy your day!