Natural Alternatives for cleaning 10 Uses for Vinegar
I am always looking for natural alternatives to cleaning without using harsh chemicals. I have found vinegar to be a great solution. I always have a bottle ready to use at my house. Here are 10 places you can use vinegar to help you around your home.
- Dishwasher Does your glassware come out of the dishwasher with a thin milky or hard water stains? Add ½ cup of distilled white vinegar to a small glass on the top shelf of your dishwasher. Run the cycle normally with the glass upright and your glassware should sparkle!
- Toilet Vinegar is a great substitute for bleach in your toilet. Pour 1 cup of vinegar in your toilet and let sit about 5 minutes before flushing. This can also help remove toilet rings with light scrubbing.
- Bathtub Remove everything from your shower and rinse it down. Then, use a sponge soaked in vinegar to disinfect the tub. Rinse again.
- Shower Curtain While you’re cleaning out your bathtub, you might as well disinfect your shower curtain. Using a spray bottle, spray vinegar to remove soapy, discolored, or mildew filth from your curtain. Wipe clean then rinse with water.
- Ants Vinegar is a natural ant repellent. Use a spray bottle filled with vinegar to spray down problem ant areas. Learn more about natural bug repellents here.
- Grease Vinegar cuts through grease. Use a sponge soaked in vinegar to scrub off new messes or soak items in a bath of vinegar for at least 20 minutes for tougher ones.
- Weeds Vinegar kills many types of grass and weeds. If you have unwanted plants growing out of your sidewalk or driveway, try dousing them with vinegar before resorting to harmful weed killers.
- Chrome and Stainless Steel Just as vinegar can help make your glasses shine, it can also be a chrome and stainless steel polisher. Dip a soft cloth in vinegar and wipe clean.
- Coffee Maker If your coffee is tasting stale, fill your reservoir with vinegar and run it through a cycle. Once finished, run 2 cycles of just water to rinse.
Washing Machine To deodorize and disinfect your washing machine, pour two cups of distilled white vinegar and 1 cup of baking soda into your machine and run it empty on the hottest cycle. Use a toothbrush dipped in vinegar to scrub away any grime from your machine.
I love real estate there is no greater feeling than seeing your customer's happy!!!
Remember if you have any questions about First Time Home Buyers Programs or any Real Estate matter I'm just a phone call or email away. I'm waiting to hear from you!
Coldwell Banker/Camelot Realty
1898 N. Donnelly Street
Mount Dora, FL32757
My website: http://patwchampion.mfr.mlsmatrix.com
For Winning results call the “CHAMPION” for all your Real Estate Needs