Tredyffrin Easttown Real Estate - Condo for sale in Old Forge Crossing
This inner courtyard location is perfect, as you can see, parking is close by, but you have the benefit of peace and quiet. This second floor condo offers added security with a wonderful balcony overlooking that beautiful white dogwood tree.
Our son lived in Old Forge Crossing, on our advice when he first moved back from Florida, and later said it was the best decision they made because of how central the location is to everything and everywhere they wanted to be.
- Shopping - King of Prussia
- Restaurants - minutes away from many top quality restaurants
- Train Station - Devon SEPTA station is less than 2 miles
- Coffee shops - Starbucks is in Gateway shops
- Supermarkets - Wegmans, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, ACME, make your choice
- Outdoors - Community pool, tennis courts, Valley Forge Park, Chester Valley trail(private entrance), Jenkins Arboretum
- Sports - Berwyn Squash Club, Lifetime Athletic
342 Old Forge Crossing, this condo has a wonderful open floor plan, with an updated kitchen, balcony, large bedroo with two windows for lots of natural light, masses of storage space, and full bathroom, washer and dryer in the unit, post is delivered to your door.
Old Forge Crossing has a wonderful award winning management association, lots of involvement from those living here with social events, town watch and a club house which can also be rented for parties.
The condo fee includes gas for your cooking, dryer, and hot water, cold water, trash and recycling, snow plowing, 2 pool passes and a number of guest passes, tennis courts, exterior maintenance.
Pet lovers, cats, two per unit are allowed, unfortunately no dogs are allowed. Plentiful parking throughout the community and walking trails as well, located on 40+ acres this is a great place to call home.
Contact Nick Vandekar, Tredyffrin Easttown Realtor, with Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc., Nick@VandekarTeam.com, office 610-225-7400, cell or text 610-203-4543.