Welcome to 7205 William Rogers Road, a timeless masterpiece set pleasantly in the cross breezes between Miller Bay and port Madison Bay/Puget Sound. With an immense amount of attention to detail, Marie Peterson built this custom home, capturing a bygone era, to delight at every turn. From the on site cutting and shaping of the natural stone and Mahogany to the thoughtful placement of every window in the home you will experience life on the unique and magnificent Indianola Spit at it’s fullest. Truly a one of a kind, this beauty is incomparably situated with community beach just steps away where you can enjoy crabbing, salmon fishing, kayaking and BBQ’s on the beach while taking in the endless views of the Seattle Skyline, Mt. Rainier and the Puget Sound.
• Oversized Mahogany Entry Door with leaded glass window and glass sidelights.
• 3 level Entry Foyer featuring marble flooring, tall wainscoting, tall baseboard molding, decorative doorway moldings, staircase featuring custom mahogany hand grab rails (cut and finished on site) to 2nd and 3rd levels, Coat Closet
• Laundry room with tile flooring, tall baseboard molding, custom Brookstone cabinetry, utility sink, Samsung washer and dryer, built in ironing board with power, 2 storage closets with shelves, 2 windows facing north and a windowed door to east facing porch with lattice.
• 5 piece bathroom with custom Ann Sacks tile flooring and shower, tall baseboard molding, oversized soaking tub in alcove, Restoration Hardware double washstand with stone top and 2 east facing windows.
• Guest bedroom #1 featuring carpeting, tall baseboard molding, extra large walk in closet with shelves, glass French doors that lead to a private south facing deck and garden, decorative door molding, custom blinds and drapes, 1 window facing east and an additional window facing south overlooking the garden.
• Guest bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, tall baseboard molding, decorative door molding, extra large walk in closet with cubby for storage and 3 windows that face south overlooking the garden and open to the relaxing sounds of the garden water feature.
SECOND LEVEL (MAIN)
• Chef’s kitchen featuring radiant heated, engineered wide plank Brazilian Cherry Wood floors, tall baseboard molding, Brookstone Cabinetry, 3cm thick custom cut, premium color Granite countertops, custom hand tiled and mosaic mural designed backsplash, Farmhouse sink, Mahogany Kitchen Island with multiple cabinets and dovetailed pullouts and seating for 3, matching 3cm thick Granite top, storage and seating, Sub-Zero Refrigerator, mahogany beaded paneling behind the built in Brookstone Cabinetry above the refrigerator, microwave in counter top garage, Thermador Range, Vent-A-Hood range hood surrounded by a custom hand applied plaster, Bosch Dishwasher, walk in pantry, recessed lighting, 1 window facing east and window over sink facing south and overlooking Puget Sound.
• Living Room featuring radiant heated, engineered wide plank Brazilian Cherry Wood floors, tall baseboard molding, programmable, remote and thermostat controlled fireplace surrounded by sueded marble (cut and installed on site) and a mahogany mantle and custom hand applied plaster chimney cover, matching mahogany beaded paneling behind the built in Brookstone Cabinetry, custom built in window seat with custom made upholstery, wall of windows including French doors to oversized porch/balcony and additional summertime living space over looking Miller Bay to the south with views of Seattle and peek-a-boo views of Mt. Rainier.
• Powder Room featuring tumbled marble flooring with custom mosaic tile inlay, tall baseboard molding, themed Brookstone cabinetry with marble top and mosaic tile inlay and a window facing east.
• Office featuring carpeting, tall baseboard molding, 2 windows facing north and 2 facing south with views of mature Madrone trees.
• Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, tall baseboard molding, 9’ ceilings, decorative door and window molding, custom decorative bead board, window alcove with 3 windows facing north with views of Miller Bay and sunsets in the summer, 2 windows facing west and 3 additional facing east.
• En suite 5 piece Master Bathroom featuring Marble floors, tall baseboard molding, Transom windows above internal doors, skylight, window in marble shower with Rainhead showerhead, large soaking tub, Jack & Jill vanities with marble tops, glass enclosed themed Brookstone cabinetry and oversized walk in closet fitted with custom shelving. Skylight, closet window and shower window all west facing.
700sq ft loft
• built in cubbies for storage, custom pattern Marmoleum flooring and 3 north facing windows overlooking Miller Bay, 3 south facing windows with views of Seattle and madison Bay , 3 windows on the west and 2 additional facing east.
• 3⁄4 bath featuring custom Anne Sacks tile floor and shower, tall baseboard molding, pedestal sink and a window facing east.
The lush, private and professionally designed and landscaped yard features:
On the south side: Lavender, Japanese Maple Trees, Crab Apples, Delphineum, Roses, Tea roses, Nandina’s, Azalea, Vibernum Hedge, Bronze Grass, Loral, large water feature, boulders with moss, custom design deck, Slate patio and outdoor lighting,
On the West side: Blueberries, Raspberries, Herbs, Camellia, Climbing Hydrangea, Espaliere Apple Trees and Peonies.
On the East side: Hydrangea, Vibernum, Flowering Dogwoods, mature Madrone Trees, Peonies, Cedar Trees and Bronze Grasses.
-Expansive views of Seattle skyline, Mt. Rainier and water from both sides of the home -40 year pressure treated resawn shake roof installed with stainless steel fasteners -All windows on main level professionally coated with UV Protective Film
-Radiant heat from the hot water floor heating system throughout
-8’ solid, decorative wood doors throughout
-10” baseboard molding throughout
-Milgard Windows throughout
-Matching Mahogany fireplace, kitchen island, hand grab stair railings and bead -board custom finished on site -Benjamin Moore paint throughout
-Premium Kohler plumbing fixtures
-Oil rubbed bronze doorknobs throughout
-Recessed lighting on main floor
-Spotlights to showcase art
-Non toxic, low maintenance exterior stain work
-Propane access to back patio and balcony for BBQ hookup
-Custom wide cut stone walkway
-Covered entry way between house and detached garage with coffered ceiling, ---Custom lattice and natural cut marble flooring
To Schedule a private showing of this beautiful home contact:
The Ben Kinney Team
Keller Williams Realty