The Vining Group SOLD the lakefront home pictured above last month!
April was yet another great month for the Lake Oconee real estate market. There were a total of 63 transactions, which is slightly higher than sales in April 2016. Thirty-four of the properties that sold were residential dwellings, and the remaining twenty-nine were land lots. Below is a brief description of what sold last month around the Lake Oconee area.
63 Properties SOLD
- 17 were on the water (10 residential properties and 7 land lots)
- 12 were on the golf course (5 residential properties and 7 land lots)
- 40 were in gated golf communities, 18 were in lakefront communities, and 5 were in offwater communities
- 42 were in Greene County, 19 were in Putnam County, and 2 were in Morgan County
- 4 bank-owned properties sold (1 residential dwelling and 3 land lots)
Whether you are looking to buy or sell real estate in the Lake Oconee area, or are just wanting to stay apprised of the local market, we hope that you found this information useful. If you would like more Lake Oconee real estate market statistics such as these, visit our website! We post several times each month, providing detailed data, tables, and charts of what sold around our area.
If you are interested in purchasing or selling Lake Oconee real estate, please give The Vining Group a call at 706-816-1010! We'd love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss what we can do to get your property sold!
This data was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on May 4th, 2017 and is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.