Trivia question answers for Sunday May 21, 2017
1. Which element appears eighth on the periodic table? Oxygen
2. How many presidents died during the 1990's? 1 - Richard Nixon
3. Singer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is better known by what stage name? Lady Gaga
4. What type of animal is Harry Potter's Hedwig? An Owl
Trivia questions for Monday May 22, 2017
1. Laetrile is most often associated with the pit of which fruit?
2. Who has a heart "two sizes too small"?
3. In France, what is called "pain perdu"?
4. Porphyrophobia is the fear of what?
Enjoy your day!