Williamson county TN real estate for sale and April market report showing that homes are selling faster than ever and prices are reaching record highs. The median home price for Williamson county homes is up 4.8% for April compared to the same period last year. Inventory levels continue to decline with only 1621 homes available for purchase, approximately 7.3% less than we had for this time last year. The median home price for Williamson county is up 29% compared to 5 years ago with 22 percent fewer homes available for purchase, and the trend is not changing at this time. Sales by cities for the month of April 2017
- Brentwood homes had 55 closings at a median price of $623,000
- College Grove had 6 closings at a median price of $804,770
- Fairview had 24 home sales at a median price of $266,478
- Franklin homes had 192 closings at a median price of $474,418
- 43 Nolensville homes sold at a median price of $535,000
- 77 Spring Hill homes closed at a median price of $316,500
- 37 Thompsons Station homes sold at a median price of $408,000
Search for Williamson county TN homes for sale here
For the most-up-to-date information on Williamson county TN home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Nashville MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Nashville real estate are posted. Benchmark realty can assist buyers in all forms of Nashville relocation needs including new construction houses, condos, townhouses, for sale by owner homes, residential lots, townhomes, lofts, and new homes in various subdivisions across the Nashville Metro region.
information on this page is based on information on single family homes for sale in Nashville per the Nashville Multiple Listing Services, Inc. and is deemed reliable but, not guaranteed.