Trivia question answers for Saturday May 27, 2017
1. What military legend was nicknamed "The Little Corporal"? Napoleon Bonaparte
2. In the Simpson's, who said: "That horse better win, or we're taking a trip to the glue factory, and he won't get to come!"? Homer Simpson
3. Who developed vulcanized rubber? Charles Goodyear
4. Who was the Phoenician goddess of fertility sexuality, and war? Asarte
Trivia questions for Sunday May 29, 2017
1. Who was the twin brother of Artemis?
2. US President James Garfield died of what cause?
3. What creature's bite can lead to Lyme disease?
4. What US city is home to Pike Place Market?
Enjoy your day!