Trivia question answers for Sunday May 29, 2017
1. Who was the twin brother of Artemis? Apollo
2. US President James Garfield died of what cause? He was shot
3. What creature's bite can lead to Lyme disease? Tick
4. What US city is home to Pike Place Market? Seattle
Trivia questions for Monday May 29, 2017
1. How many ribs does the typical human body have?
2. What type of animal is the Japanese monster, Kamacuras?
3. What did Becky Thatcher's father do for a living in "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer"?
4. What year did the Republic of South Sudan gain its independence?
Enjoy your day!