Indian River Colony Club, one of three gated 55+ communities located in central Florida's planned unit development of Viera (just north of Melbourne, FL), offers homeowners a lifestyle unmatched in the local area.
All homes are individually owned with no rental properties allowed so residents know their neighbors are permanent.
|THREE 55+ COMMUNITIES IN VIERA|
Indian River Colony Club is...
The IRCC corporation is debt free where ammenities are owned by residents including the golf course, club house, multi-use buildings, pro shop, tennis courts, swimming pool and more.
Home prices are less than those in other Viera 55+ communities (Heritage Isle, Grand Isle) but monthly fees are higher (more later). Household maintenance (more specifics below) are covered by the monthly maintenance fee.Monthly fee also covers club membership, amenities, full time on site security including 24 hour guard monitored entry, security cameras at all entrances, visitor management as well as security patrols inside community.
What will you find at Indian River Colony Club in Viera?
- Multiple housing options. There are eighteen floor plans including two new plans for 2016 (Trenton 3BR/2BA/2 Car Garage/Cart Garage, 1,735 sq.ft.), (Augusta, 3BR/3BA/2 Car Garage/Cart Garage, 2,111 sq.ft.), a half duplex floor plan, and fifteen others with square footage ranging from just over 1,000 sq.ft. to about 3,000 sq.ft. under air.
- Activity groups and clubs. More than 40 of them including: Art, Bridge, Bowling, Bingo, Chorus, Ham Radio, Crafts, Investment, IRCC Foundation, Masons, Yoga, Tennis, Line dancing, Step & Stretch, Computer Club, Players Theater Group, Aquatics and more. Green space, wildlife and lakes (28) with houses spread throughout the 453 acre community.
- Secure environment. Gated entry manned 24 hours with security which also patrols the community.
- RV and boat storage area. There are even four spaces for guest hookups.
- Colony Hall which is a state of the newly renovated facility which offers the perfect setting for special occasions (available for public rental as well). There is a bridal room, dance floor, full stage, chapel and more.
- At Ease Club. Executive chef, staffed for dining and private parties.
- Tennis courts (3), Bocce, shuffleboard.
- 3,000 sq.ft. heated swimming pool.
- Fitness center.
- Professional staff and management who know the residents and go above and beyond to help them (repeating what I have heard residents say!) 18 hole par 72 golf course with pro shop, 2 practice putting greens and practice bunkers.
- Involved homeowners. Residents own this debt free community and take their responsibility as owners serious.
- Private country club. Indian River Colony Club is an exclusive private country club with membership comprised only of 100% home owners!
- Repairs, routine and urgent service repairs (leaks, AC, plumbing) only a phone call away with maintenance staff on duty 10 hours a day (on call for emergencies).
- Housekeeping and pool service programs also available.
What is currently for sale at Indian River Colony Club?
Currently there are twenty two active listings in the IRCC community. List prices range from $139,900 to $310,000. The highest priced listing is actually an anomaly - a new construction home within the community where most properties are late 1980s construction to mid 1990s. Of the listings 15 were built between 1988 and 1990.
The "real" range of listings runs only to $265,000 with a median list price of about $164,000. All of these sales are standard/fair market sales. There are also nine properties under contract awaiting closing to be completed.
What has recently sold at Indian River Colony Club?
Over the previous six months there have been twenty one properties sold within IRCC. More recently (since May 1, 2017) there have been two properties sold in IRCC. These sales included:
- 1541 Freedom Drive - A 2,011 sq.ft. 1988 built three bedroom two bath two car garage golf course front home sold for $184,000 on May 17, 2017. (updated kicthen plus other updates).
- 1545 Independence Ave - A 1,804 sq.ft. 1992 built three bedroom two bath two car garage home sold on May 11, 2017 for $134,900.
For information on Indian River Colony Club in Viera, Florida call or text me at 321-693-3850.